Tuesday 31 August 2010

JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Time fly’s. Not but 2 years ago I was just about to leave a job and jump into the unknown!!!! What a jump it was, from Grays to Orsett to Stanford and into transit. From Transit to Kosova, to Turkey to Uk and back to Kosova, across Europe into a more scary adventure. Then the biggest and best of all to America.

Ever stand and take in a landscape? I took a trip through the cascade mountains 2 weeks ago with my beautiful Fiancé Tina. We were able to see some amazing views. Today as I sat and prayed in the park it was like God showed me the landscape of life. Massive stretching mountains, hills deep deep valley’s, streams lakes rives and seas. Then my feet. It like he was saying “just check out the beauty of it all!!!!, I hold all this together, but look! (As the camera sweeps across the vast expansive view right down to the floor in front) I gave you 2 feet to walk it. Sometimes you’ll be up there, others....down there. But through it all I take as much care of you as I did putting it all together in the first place.


Today I took another leep. From all I know, all the friends I’ve made over the biggest part of life, from the foundations that have been built and from all the things that I have known to be home. To the next step. Out into the wild...... well into Colchester at least. Into a new community, a new family (not naturally) and a new job/focus. I get scared quit easy but at this point I feel like Im well in the right place. And if the journey has taught me anything so far it that he is right there with you all the way.


‘Sometimes it’s not so much about the destination but the journey that takes you there’?



3.....,2......1.......jump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see whats out there?!

1 comment:

  1. YEH! free fall!!!!!!!! hee hee you called me your Fiance... nice!...
    i miss our feet being that close together...

    oh someone at work sad that i was the cheesiest person they knew... hmmm what do you think about that!?!

    ReplyDelete