Friday 3 September 2010

Thank you to everyone that has asked.


Just so you know!


Colchester is really good thanks. I arrived at the Colchester Boiler Room on Tuesday evening with a wealth of memories and good times in tow. Greeted by the delightful Smiths I received a larger bedroom that I have ever had before in life (I think if i hide in the corner I won’t have to move out ever)


I have started work with Out4good and really jus been shadowing this amazing guy Pete. It’s been great to see how he deal with the guys involved the organization and the networks involved. As we drove I was inspired by his story of life and faith and deeply challenged. Do we Do enuff with what we have???? A question for another day.


We have spent a great few nights with the smiths, and a few boiler room folks eating and sharing a little life together.



Next week see the first ‘Propa’ week of work as Pete is away and we will be fending for ourselves!!!!!!


Normal stuff, but its about to get interesting.


Thanks Colchester.



On another Note, everyone has asked about my new and beautiful Fiancé. Its great to talk about her and our future BUT hard to be apart. (we are hoping and praying we can see each other at Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment