Thursday 18 June 2009

Wow

So yesterday we went to Brecocs to do the kids program, I told a story. This week was really hard, small team, lots of kids; it was tuff to get through. Had to cut out the games so, just maybe, they would learn to be quiet but, who knows. After, this guy came over. A big gypsy guy from Germany, he was firing lots of questions out about various loosely based Christian topics. As always its tuff to pic up weather some ones having a go or just talking, such is the language. Either way, at one point, he was asking me who I was and why I was there. Faton came over when I got stuck (pretty soon after the conversation started) I think he was asking what I was doing in Kosova (Tragically I always seem to stand out as being completely foreign, everyone can tell I’m not sure why?). As Pastor Faton was talking, he told the guy, I was an evangelist. What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People have said that to me a couple of times, but never, since I’ve been here have I used that term of even referenced that gift. He just said it. Just came out. Like it was my job title, the reason I was there.
How amazing is God, to confirm his own word though someone to someone, without the other someone really knowing what was going on but still able to hear what God was saying. Well, as per the words of Paul to Timothy and passed on by Eddie Gjoni, ‘’...do the work of an evangelist’’ better get on with it then ay?

1 comment: