Tuesday 2 June 2009

I think you’re missing the point.

Do you think God speaks in the randomness?

I think this is what Ive discovered

So God is the guy on the road, his heart is the melon, I’m the weird guy and the mattress is Gods Kingdom plan. And the third guy is Gods prophetic talking donkey, or in this case, the call to prayer from the local mosque

At least I think that’s wot has just unfolded in my time with God. Cheers Dad.

So Iv been hear a little while, I’m still kinda floating. Trying to find my place, but I was struck the other day by my relentless self centeredness. I pray a lot (well, relatively) But I’ve found myself praying a lot about myself, where do I fit God?, how can you use me?, what can I do to help?, what is my mission hear?. Where in, the point isn’t me its God, God is hear, he always has been, he’s been working here for a long time. The prayer should be for awakening, for uprising for outpouring for dreams and visions for unity. And if, after I’ve prayed Gods still got work for me to do, well pak a pak (little by little/step by step)

No comments:

Post a Comment