Sunday 24 May 2009

FYI


Some other interesting things to the day, Had Drama practice. Oh yeah.
Ate dinner with some English folks who work here.
Ate an entire Pizza to myself. Felt a bit greedy
Got caught in a thunder storm so went to the coffee shop to wait it out. Felt a bit awkward in there on my own having finished coffee and just waiting for the rain to stop.
Saw slap in the face guy again, we were both walking from different paths to a cross over point in the park. As he approached he threw some kind of fruit like object in my direction so I was preparing for another face off, then he just walked passed without real any acknowledgement. Fair Play.
Oh yeah I have a new Albanian teacher, she is called Eleiona, I think, she’s 8. She doesn’t know English but she’s trying hard. Good times.

Later on

Oh yeah gona try and blag the smile guys to see if I can use their washing Machine tomorrow. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. its all about blaggin stuff good work bruva :)

    miss ya bruv
    keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you smell sufficiently bad I'm sure they'd soon see reason ....

    ReplyDelete