Friday 22 May 2009

How kool is this?

So tonight we had a youth meeting, bout 10 youngish people there. This girl shares from the bible she reads from Corinthians about spiritual gifts and what that all about. She talks a bit about her understanding and what she thinks but share that a lot of it is confusing and she’s not sure about speaking in tongues and interpretations etc. So everyone shares their thoughts and discuss the subject. It’s such a privilege to be a part of. I guess when you been around this stuff for a while then you just take it for granted. But it just such an honour to be with a group at this stage of discipleship when, like in the early church, they’re discussing these things to get a real grasp on all aspects of faith. What a blessing to be able to pass on some of the transit teaching, some of the back ground to the letter and a bit about spiritual gifts. It was a really lovely time with these guys.

So then after this same girl is talking to Faton, I’m standing next to him. I don’t understand much Albanian, but I do recognise prayer and my name. So, she asking about the global day of prayer! Have we heard about it will we be doing anything, maybe a night of prayer, maybe Stevi could help. Ahhhhhh, I’m not prepared for that yet, Ahhhhh I was gona build up to the whole prayer thing. AHHHHHH I guess when God is calling his people to pray he isn’t waiting for me to take the lead He’s gona just push people to pray.

Good times

Oh yeah I gota be in a drama for this youth meeting thing. Wot, a drama?. Mmmmmmmmm. Wot to do, wot to do?

1 comment:

  1. best way to teach here - on the hoof with what's hot.

    So get praying ....

    ReplyDelete