Tuesday 12 May 2009

What am I’m missing?

Not what I’m missing from my empty life, but what i miss from home. Two things so far. Peanut butter. Can you believe they don’t sell it here? And you know when you do something stupid buts its quite funny and you say to someone, ‘’guess wot I did’’ and then you explain and they laugh and call you stupid. I miss those times. I did something stupid today (don’t worry mum not in a, I nearly cut of a leg way) just a silly thing, I laughed a bit then relied I couldn’t share it with anyone coz they probably wouldn’t get it.
It’s not a problem, I just miss it. Luckily spoonface called so I shared it with her and she laughed a bit but, on reflection, I think maybe it was one of those; you had to be there things. Ah well, such is the harsh realities of life on the edge for the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment