Tuesday 12 May 2009

Sunday is funday

Well, not so much fun as just Sunday really. Went to church, gave a little explanation of why I was there. Pastor Faton left with Yap to travel to Albania into the mountains for the next 4 or 5 days, it’s probably gonna be a bit of a weird week as Kjamalina, although she is wonderful, can’t speak the same level of English as The Pastor. So I think it will be a quiet week. That being said there is still things to do and be involved in so I’ll probably just be kinda watching from the sidelines. But that’s kool After church there was a little meeting about what would happen this week (of course in Albanian) I tried to look intent on helping out and doing my bit for the weeks arrangements but as the conversation passed back and forth, I’ll be honest, I still don’t really know what happened.
Went for a drink after church (this seems to be what happens after any type of activity, and, if there’s time before any type of activity) spoke to this girl from church through the translation of kjamalina, it’s so weird having a two way conversation 3 ways. I think it will take some getting use to. Or I’ll have to learn Albanian. Oh yeah spoke to Eddy this morning, that was nice, oi oi big man. Popped to Baca Fetas house for a lovely Turkish coffee made by his lovely wife, he told me a bit more about himself and showed me his English class diplomas (very good and excellent don’t you know) very impressive. He’s such a lovely fella and both he and his wife said any time I want kafe I can go round. Kool
This afternoon I read a bit of a book (red moon rising) with the influences of God, the holy spirit, Pete Greg, Shawn Claybourn, Ian Nickolson, Tina Aruand and Chloe lee. I wrote a kick ass poem (well, it’s alright) then I put up a prayer wall in my bedroom that Lisa Anderson and sally Harman would be proud of. I’ll put up some pics if you like.

Oh yeah and in the excitement I forgot to make diner. Now it’s 11 and I’m a bit hungry. What to do what to do. Oh yeah I also squeezed in an episode of ER the one where Dr Pratt dies, yeah I did cry, but it was very sad (sorry if you didn’t know and I spoilt the final season for you)

Should have internet by Tuesday – so I can actually post these posts, rather than just writing them for fun

C ya

No comments:

Post a Comment